Happy Friday, everyone! In my opinion, the best day of the week! The Weekend List is a conclusion of some of my favourite reads from my week. I love spending some down time reading and catching up on my favourite blogs, discovering new articles and looking through whom I followed most recently on Instagram. Below, I’ve gathered my reads of the week:
- Talk about pretty, fonts, design and definitely a wish-I-had talent – stunning calligraphy. Check out Angela from Saffron Avenue. Her instagram is an font-loving inspiration.
- Found this glorious baker on Instagram with stunning cakes that’s filled and topped with everything you can imagine and still looks gorgeous.
- Andrew Ling travels the world and takes photos of the world using people to scale how insignificant we really are compared to the beauty around us
- Rachel from Friends was one of my favourite TV shows characters – if you watch the episodes today her fashion still stands. Her hair continued to impress us throughout the years. Take a look at every single one of her hairstyles on Cosmo
- On Tuesdays, I’m vegetarian and I struggle to come up with vegetarian food that’s good and feels appetizing to eat without wishing for meat. I stumbled upon Cookie & Kate and have had successful recipes since. Her Spinach Artichoke lasagna is my fav!
- Been waiting so long for this – more photos from the Gilmore Girls premier next month. Luke is back and yes, so is that leather jacket. *drool*
- Halloween is coming up in a week – love these celebrity costumes inspired by pop culture
- Another one from Cosmo -anyone want to try Red Wine Hot Chocolate with me this winter?
- Ikea Canada celebrated 40 years today. Their 40th anniversary catalogue is out now!