It’s Friday again, and I’m working from my home office today. I love being a part of the tech industry where I get the flexible benefits of working from home!
This week was a big one, in my opinion, with lots of news stories and announcements coming through. Check them out:
- Our CMO recently shared this article with us predicting digital strategies in the era of the 2020’s. A typical day in the future will consist of you waking up in the morning and talking to your smart home assistant about your day. Read more here.
- Taylor Swift celebrated 10 years since the launch of her first album. Only after reading through this article, which highlights all of her top hits, did I realize that I’ve been a fan since day one.
- Celebrating Halloween on Monday, if you’re stumped for ideas or looking for something low key to wear to work, check out this DIY bat headband from Martha Stewart.
- Coco’s Tea Party was one of the first blogs I ever started following, I love her sense of style and enthusiasm. Her recent blog post on tips to take beautiful food pics seems pretty accurate to me.
- BEST EVER. Trailer for Gilmore Girls on Netflix is here!!
- Microsoft and Apple announced new products this week but I have to say, Microsoft took the cake on this one with the stunning new Surface Studio all-in-one desktop targeted at creatives. View the beautiful ad!
- H&M Canada finally opened an online store! The store has some exclusive deals online online, so make sure to check it out.
- The holidays are my favourite time of the year. Every year I anticipate the holiday especially with Halloween in the midst. For the first time, this year will be the year mobile shopping surpasses desktop shopping. And we’ll be spending $91 billion for it.
- I’m guilty of looking through my closet and announcing that I have nothing to wear. This happens more times than I can count. But this post from The Chriselle Factor inspired me to take a new attitude to my wardrobe and be creative in my clothing.