This is the first Christmas as a married couple for my husband and I, and by far the most busiest. After being an official part of the family, all December we have been busy buying gifts and partaking in many many family events. This year, I truly felt the impact of having my family all around me. I absolutely love my new family and my own family always feels like home.
We can get distracted during the busiest time of the year ensuring that all gifts are bought and all planning is done. However, beneath it all, lies the biggest impact of them all: the meaning of spending time with those you love. This year, I am thankful for so many things:
- The solid foundation my husband and I have built together for our life and our future
- The relationship I have with my in-laws
- The relationship I continue to keep with my parents and sister
- A loving, caring and responsible marriage
- Financial stability
- A job where I am pushed to my limits and challenged to make an impact
- A home we have made for ourselves
- Friends, whom have been there for many years and still going strong
- Our health and the opportunities to be even more healthier
- My new, fun, awesome, loving and huge family
- A wonderful, practical, responsible and caring husband
Hope you all have a wonderful holiday season and a very happy new year!